Our April Board Meeting will be held at El Loro's Mexican Grill in Big Lake starting at 6:30pm. For table planning/ COVID tracing requirements please send an email to Secretary - Sara Nohrenberg if you plan to attend
See you there!
Summer Travel & 6U/8U Registrations OPEN
Big Lake Fast Pitch Association has prepared a plan to continue playing softball throughout these unprecedented times of COVID-19. As always, our top priority is the health and safety of all players, coaches and families.
It will be necessary for us to take a few extra precautions to ensure the safety for all.
1. We ask that all families perform an at home health screening immediately prior to attending practices and games. Players should not attend if they are feeling ill, have a fever or have 2 or more of the following COVID-19 symptoms.
Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
Muscle or body aches
New loss of taste or smell
Congestion or runny nose
Nausea or vomiting
2. All players should bring their own softball glove, bat, batting gloves and water bottle. Please note: when in the school buildings, the water fountains are turned off so it is necessary for each player to bring their own water bottle.
3. Practice good hygiene by washing hands often.
4. Face coverings will be required at all times.
6. Any positive COVID-19 case must be reported to Sara Nohrenberg-Secretary, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Give the gift of giving back to BLFPA by purchasing your Amazon items through Amazon Smile. All you need to do is start your shopping at smile.amazon.com. Choose BLFPA as your charity and 0.5% of your eligible smile purchases go back to our association. The donation will be made at no extra cost to you!
Kwik Trip gift cards would make excellent gifts for teachers, bus drivers, co-workers, students, gift exchange and so many more. Reach out to a board member to get your gift cards at face value. When used BLFPA receives an additional 10% on eligible in-store purchases! We have denominations of $10, $20, $25 and $100 for sale.
Kwik Trip Car Washes- we have limited supply of carwash cards. You receive 5 Ultimate car washes for only $36.
Apparel is also a great idea for your player, grandparents and other spectators to show support for Big Lake. Check out the apparel link on the left hand side!
Summer Refund Status Update 9/17/2020
All refunds have now been processed. If I missed you by mistake please email me. email@example.com
Congratulations to our 12U Black team who took 3rd at Nationals this past weekend in Lakeville!
Congrats to the 16U team for taking 1st at their state qualifier. Good luck next weekend at State here in Big Lake!
Congrats to 14U Black for taking 4th out of 36 teams at state qualifier. Good luck next weekend at State!
Results are posted under our tournament tab. Congrats to all the girls that played in the tournament!