6U and 8U In-House registration for those in grades K-3
Travel registration for those in grades 4-11
NOTE: 3rd graders who have played softball in previous seasons MAY elect to play 10U Travel. First time players ages 8 and under with no previous softball experience should register for In-House (8U or 6U)
- Your player will automatically be registered for the correct level of play based on the birth date you enter.
- **IF your player intends to "Try UP" to a higher level, you MUST notify Kris Knodle no later than March 8th.
- LATE FEE of $20 will be imposed after the REGISTRATION DEADLINE OF MARCH 1. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Volunteer hours for 2019 have increased to 8 hours/ family
- 6U/ 8U Registration Fee includes an April Skills Clinic! Stay tuned for more details.
- Travel Uniform Jersey remains the same in 2019. New 10U players and those wanting a different size will need to order a uniform jersey. Pants, socks & belt can be purchased at any local retailer such as Dick's Sports.
- If you do NOT need a new travel uniform jersey (last years jersey still fits), you must still open the drop down menu AND SELECT "N/A" for the size. The system will not let you check out without entering something into the jersey selection box.
- 6U/ 8U Player Registration includes a T-Shirt Jersey.
- Questions? Contact Kris Knodle 612-310-7669